Congratulations to all the well read YA’ers out there– we have no losers here, but we do have a winner!
The answers to the “THE 12 DAYS OF YA” are below. The winner of the fabulous prize is Elissa Hoole. Her correct answers are in green. Elissa, DM me your address, and the prize is on its way!
1. An Odd Knot in a Walnut Tree– THE DARK DIVINE by Bree Despain
2. Two Aunts Raising Rosie–WHEN ROSE WAKES by Christopher Golden
3. Three Sons in a Sailboat– THE GREAT WIDE SEA by M.H. Herlong
4. Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse–HUNGER by Jackie Morse Kessler
5. Five Horcruxes Hidden–HP and the HALF BLOOD PRINCE by J.K. Rowling
6. Six Wolves in Mercy Falls– SHIVER by Maggie Stiefvater
7. Seven Cassette Tapes Turning– 13 REASONS WHY by Jay Asher
8. Eight Raise a Half Breed– BREAKING DAWN by Stephenie Meyer
9. Nine fighting Weasleys– HP and THE DEATHLY HALLOWS by J.K. Rowling
10. Ten Guardians Merging– NIGHTSHADE by Andrea Cremer
11. Eleventh Day Unburied– DEAD BEAUTIFUL by Yvonne Woon
12. Twelve Districts Fire Bombed– MOCKINGJAY by Suzanne Collins (Actually, Elissa guessed Hunger Games, but I’m giving her credit!)